We need support. For our IT Development Team of Blick we are looking immediately or by appointment for a Scrum Master.
- Scrum Master of three product teams for Blick
- Responsibility for improving our agile development process
- Support our product owners
- Organise and facilitate retrospectives in order to improve constantly
- Facilitate our Scrum meetings
- Measure and analyze data to identify areas for improvement
- Scrum Master certification and years of hands-on experience as Scrum Master
- Sound knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of agile development
- Practical experience with Scrum, Kanban, LeSS and other agile frameworks
- Advanced written and verbal communication in German and English is a must
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Doer mentality with a pragmatic mindset
- Programming background is a plus
- Experience with mixed onsite and remote teams is a plus
- Help building and growing Switzerland's most engaging media brand
- Be part of a lean, agile and highly motivated team
- Responsibility and fun
Your benefits with us
Sixteen weeks' maternity leave and four weeks' paternity leave with full pay. Contribution to childcare costs.
We encourage mobile and flexible working, part-time work and job sharing wherever possible. Five weeks' annual leave as standard. There is also the option to purchase an additional 10 days of annual leave.
Employees benefit from a wide range of internal training courses on various topics. External training is supported in the form of financial contributions and time off. There's a yearly Hackathon and monthly tech talks.
The Pressehaus building in Zurich is situated in an attractive location in the heart of Zurich's Seefeld quarter, just three minutes' walk from Bellevue
Ringier AG is an innovative, digitalised and diversified Swiss media company operating in Europe, Asia and Africa. Its portfolio includes around 110 subsidiaries in the print, digital media, radio, ticketing, entertainment and e-commerce sectors and leading online marketplaces.
Blick reports on everything that moves the Swiss in a clear, courageous, innovative and close manner. Since its foundation in 1959, Blick has become Switzerland's strongest media brand. Blick reaches its users online at Blick.ch, in the Blick app and on numerous social networking channels. Blick and SonntagsBlick are published in print and e-paper format. Blick TV is the first digital channel in Switzerland. Since 2021, Blick has been present in French-speaking Switzerland. Blick's content is consumed by more than 1.5 million people every day, hence the slogan: «Blick. I'm in.»