We are the team responsible for a cutting-edge, award-winning recommender platform which delivers personalized news to millions of users across Europe and Africa. We are a tight knit group of ambitious and experienced software engineers, data engineers and data scientists.
- You own the short and long term vision & product roadmap in close collaboration with Head of Data Products and business stakeholders
- You collaborate with other Product Managers to ensure smooth cooperation and roadmap alignment between teams
- You work with your engineering and data science teams on a daily basis, to ensure healthy, effective delivery
- You will be responsible for the quality of your services – managing SLAs, cost effectiveness, security and tech debt
- You will be a competent partner for your technical teams, who, when needed, helps shape technical decisions & solutions according to business needs
- You will be a reliable partner for the clients of the platform and collaborate with Solution Engineering teams to deliver successful, end-to-end roll-outs to new brands
- You have an Engineering and/or Systems Architecture background with experience in building complex, scalable, data-driven systems, combined with a desire to transition into Technical Product Owner or you have experience as a Technical Product Manager/Product Owner of such systems
- You have experience in working across multiple teams and delivering platform-wide solutions
- You have the ability to drive results in collaborative, cross-functional environments with minimal oversight
- You have leadership and relationship building skills, especially know how to inspire, motivate and support a team
- You are great in communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
• You have experience in building products used by large ecosystems of users (B2C) and businesses (B2B)
• You have experience in delivering APIs to other teams and external clients
• You have experience in designing, rolling-out and operating SaaS solutions
• You have experience in working with data and making product decisions in data-driven way, or willingness to learn and adopt this style
• You are familiarity with cloud environments such as AWS
Your benefits with us
The in-house staff restaurant cooks fresh and balanced meals daily at good value for money. Free coffee, tea, mineral water and fruit are available.
Sixteen weeks' maternity leave and four weeks' paternity leave with full pay. Contribution to childcare costs.
We encourage mobile and flexible working, part-time work and job sharing wherever possible. Five weeks' annual leave as standard. There is also the option to purchase an additional 10 days of annual leave.
The Pressehaus building in Zurich is situated in an attractive location in the heart of Zurich's Seefeld quarter, just five minutes' walk from the lake.
Ringier AG is an innovative, digitalised and diversified Swiss media company operating in Europe, Asia and Africa. Its portfolio includes around 110 subsidiaries in the print, digital media, radio, ticketing, entertainment and e-commerce sectors and leading online marketplaces
What sets us apart
Employees of Ringier AG rate us as a 'Great Place To Work'!