SportTech is a Joint Venture of Ringier AG and Sportradar Group AG to bring sports closer to fans in Africa, a dynamic and emerging region in the global sports industry. The joint venture combines Ringier's media expertise with Sportradar's sports data and product portfolio and builds on a long-standing relationship of collaboration and innovation between the two Swiss based companies. In the joint venture, Sportradar Group AG & Ringier AG are backing the pan-African media company Pulse, already part of the Ringier portfolio.
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for the technical, personnel and organizational management of the ICT department. Based on the corporate strategy, you will develop an overall ICT strategy and be responsible for its implementation.
- Ensure technologically up-to-date, operationally secure ICT operations that meet the requirements for a betting business
- Responsible for the company's ICT security, both strategically and conceptually, adapted to ongoing requirements including analysis and improvements of the reliability of mission-critical system
- Initiate, support and promote the strategic, digital transformation and optimization of business processes
- Provide expert advice and support to the various stakeholders in process and business organization aspects
- Representing the ICT area in internal and external committees and projects
- Planning, managing and implementing the diverse ICT project portfolio
- Create and be responsible for the investment and cost budget
- Responsible for commissioning, managing and monitoring external partners
- Ensure professional application support and general support as required
- Higher education preferably in Computer Engineering
- 10+ years experience in the gaming sector and experience in building betting platforms
- Experience in ICT operations and good understanding of ICT systems
- Leadership experience with a motivational and collaborative management style
- Visionary, assertive and goal-oriented with doer qualities
- Good sense of decision-making processes and confident communication skills
- Very good understanding of business processes
- Strong project management experience
Your benefits with us
We encourage mobile and flexible working.
Ringier AG is an innovative, digitalised and diversified Swiss media company operating in Europe, Asia and Africa. Its portfolio includes around 110 subsidiaries in the print, digital media, radio, ticketing, entertainment and e-commerce sectors and leading online marketplaces
What sets us apart
Ringier AG is EDGE Assess and EDGEplus certified and is thus committed to the closing of the gender and intersectional equity gap through a systematic and structured approach.
Employees of Ringier AG rate us as a 'Great Place To Work'!